Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OMGosh...it's almost JUNE!



Can you believe how fast 2009 is going? It's almost June already!




I can't believe that in a few short weeks, I'll be a mommy to a FIRST grader!




Michael can not wait to go to school all day. They have a "practice lunch" next week in the lunch room, where they get to go in and buy lunch to see how it works. He's bouncing off the walls waiting for lunch day!




Jaime is getting ready for a new prek next September. I love our old one, but just can't get him up there with my new work schedule. Poor kid loves school too. We were asking him last night what his last name is, and he says his name is Jaime Anananas. It's adorable...poor kid.




Tristan has finally hit the terrible 2's a few weeks ago. That boy's got some temper, let me tell you. And I'm a mean mommy who laughs during a tantrum, which just makes him more angry.




Anyways, on to the point! Dani's got this adorable kit for father's day that just came out. It's Daddy's Boy. I'm slacking with the hoilday weekend still and need to make a page with it. I'll get one for you tomorrow. But here's the kit preview:




Run on over to her store at ESS and grab it! Also be on the lookout this weekend for the Blog Train! All of us CT gals are working on a kit for you with this kit!


And I've got a Father's day word art pack for you too. Please let me know what you think!!!! And if you've got requests for word art you want let me know!



And you can grab it over here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on May. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete