Thursday, May 21, 2009

OK, I know, I'm a slacker...

Anyways, I've been accepted onto Dani Moy Designs CT. I *heart* her stuff. Her kits are awesome (and she has BOY kits!) Seriously you should check her out over at Enchanted Studio Scraps.

Also, I'll be part of my very first blog train, using a new kit from Dani, so be sure to watch out for that, either this weekend or next weekend.

I'm also tossing around the idea of making word art. I love me some good word art, so be on the watch out for some freebies coming soon too.

And here's what I've been up to for the last few weeks. Nothing much, since Mother Nature can't make up her mind what temprature she wants NY to be. It's freezing one night and warm the next. It's been really nice the last few days, so the boys are happily getting over colds and wanting to be outside all the time.

Anyways, here's some of my latest scrap...most of it is my goodies from iNSD.

This one is of Tristan, about this time in 2007. Gosh, time flies!!! The kit is the Earthy Crunchy Collab by the ESS designers. It's jampacked with goodies.


Here's another one of Tristan. This was at our first day in the park this year. he LOVED it. The kit is Dani's Sonshine.




This is from the May Desktop Challange over at ESS. It's on my desktop now. And I''ve got to get working on the June one! This is Dani's BohoChic kit. The green paper I think is one of my favorite papers.

And finally, here's one of Mikey. This was my first speed scrap, and it was a ton of fun! The kit is Chris Greiser's Blue Green Summer (catch her store at ESS!) and the word art is also available at ESS, it's Pixie Perfect Designs Say it Pack.
Ok, so I need to go home and see what kind of disasters my kids have created today. It's never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment