Friday, May 22, 2009

Brothers...

So, I have 3 boys. Also know as monsters...rugrats...evil spawn...you get the picture. They are 2.5 years and 20 months apart. Seriously, sometimes I wonder if they'll make it to 10. It's questionable at this point.

Take last night for instance. My fiance was home with them (lucky him :D). I got out of work and went to pick them up to go shopping for sandals. In the car on the way over, Michael kept bugging the little boys. On the way home, the little boys bugged him. It's a vicious circle. Times like that make me wonder if I should have sold my rust bucket mommymobile aka a 1995 Plymouth Voyager for my nice 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Yes, I sacrificed my sanity so I could have a nice car.

While looking at sandals, Tristan decided he didn't like any of the ones Mommy and Papi picked, so he had to pull out all of the Lightening McQueen ones to try them on. Yeah, that was fun. Jaime threw a temper tantrum because he didn't want to go home, and because Michael kept LOOKING at him. Fun times.

But there are those times when their bond really shows. And because they are few and far between, we learned to cherish them.

In other news, Michael is a reader now. All 3 boys love books. Most kids go nuts for the candy in the grocery store, my kids go for the books. In school Michael's class has been reading The Magic Tree House series. They are short chapter books, and while not the easiest for a new reader, they make for a great bedtime story. I've got book # 4 waiting for me at home and a whole slew of them waiting on ebay for me tomorrow. I definately recommend them.

Anyways, in scrap news, I believe the blog train will be leaving Dani's blog next weekend. Be on the lookout for that, it'll make a cute Father's Day gift!

And I have my first venture out into the world of wordart. I need to get my fonts off my old computer, but here's one for starters. Let me know what you think!

Here's a preview:

and you can download it here.

I may be around tomorrow with another on, if not have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on May. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete